The Rise of Gold: gold Rush Rally










Name the 2 automotive rallies that make news every year … Gumball 3000 & Bull Run. I have watched these rallies grow for years into a massive pieces of business and fun for many rich superstars. But, about a year ago my head was sharply turned by co-founder of Luxury4Play.com Raymond Lyle when he introduced me to goldRush Rally.

goldRush rally (which we will refer to as ‘gR’) is now entering its fourth year as they prepare for what is short named gR4: Rise Against the Sun. gR like other rallies moves across hundreds of miles of ground in a week’s time bringing in vehicles from around the world. Commonly you will find your gang of Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and other exotics but don’t be to shocked to find Bugatti Veyrons, gold wrapped Ferrari F430 Scuderias, wide body BMW E92 M3s, or matte white Maybachs joining in on the trip.

gR draws from various industries and car enthusiasts from around the world. What drew me to this rally is the real foundation on which they stand. I picked a copy of the original gR rally and this previous year’s run from the gR store (www.goldrushrally.com/store) the day it became available. Setting myself up for a movie extravaganza on Saturday, I went through all 3 years of the newly famed rally.

Sitting in front of my TV, I knew what I was in for but it wasn’t until each DVD began to play and progress that it really hit me how great this rally is. You learn very quickly that gR brings together good people and good friends with the same passions. Now like any other person, I enjoy this rally for the rides, parties, people (especially the women), and other finer things in life. With other rallies, I quickly feel that it always go back to focusing on these material things and having more money than most to throw around. You know, the 1%, but gR’s participants are genuinely passionate people. You know it, you can see it, and you can feel it.

If you’re an extreme car enthusiast like we are here at MCP then the vivacious sounds of the twin turbo Lamborghini Gallardo’s and the world’s fastest Mercedes SLR McLaren are going to suck you into these DVD’s very quickly. I have to say that this year’s DVD shows off the best editing and shots yet. goldRush turned to expoze.tv and Accapella Studio © team for some top notch editing bringing a fresh style to the gR video. With multiple HD camera’s shooting from every possible angle I could have thought of, you will enjoy breathtaking cinematography from around the country (USA).

MCP is already looking forward to covering the rally this upcoming summer 2012 and showing the world what this growing rally is all about. You can find numerous photos from the rally below from expoze.tv’s own CEO Gabriel Sévigny who was glad to share with the community.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Thanks for your comments :)